Sweet Spicy Chicken & Riceby JBF
Use your Favorite Rice! Mine is Jasmine rice (but any rice will do the trick).
For rice portion of this dish:
Saute in a Pan
- 2 T. Butter
- one whole green pepper chopped and deseeded
- one white or yellow onion
Just before burning, quickly add
- 2 C. Rice (I make more for leftovers)
- Add one box (32 ozs.) of Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 T. Chicken base or 1 cube of Chicken Bouillon
Bring to boil, then, reduce to simmer and cover, cook for 40 minutes (until tender).
For the chicken portion of this dish, saute in another pan;
- 1 T. Butter
- 2 T. Oil
- 1-2 Onions
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
ADD as many chicken breasts as you need for your family (raw or frozen) – Cook thoughly! Cut chicken into 1-2 inch pieces.
- 2-4 T. of Pepper Jam or Raspberry or Blackberry Habanero Jam
- Toss until completely covered.
- Take off heat and place the chicken with the rice.
Comments are closed.