Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Berry Sauceby JBF
Category : Main Courses★Recipes
Marinade a 1 – 1 ½ pound boneless pork tenderloin in a gallon zip lock bag with the contents below.
- ¼ cup of Johnson Berry Farm Jam or Spread*
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 2 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of finely shredded orange peel
- Two pieces of fresh rosemary, finely sniped
- Pour the marinade over the pork, zip the bag, and refrigerate for 4-5 hours
45 Minutes before dinner:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Remove the pork from the bag, retaining the marinade. Place the pork on a foil lined cookie sheet, spraying the foil with PAM.
- Bake the pork in the oven for 35 minutes, remove and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- While the pork rests, pour the marinade into a small saucepan, bring it to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes.
- Slice the pork, and pour the sauce over the slices or serve in gravy boat.
Comments are closed.